More around !

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Now at Abroad....

When the times going to feel myself that i had lost all my time to spare then i have a phone call to come UAE. i accept and be hurry to atttend the order which came by the phone call...
It was a dramma , i think. I was in a bus to rangamati to visit my father. accompanied with my mother and sister. when my bus was at Jattrabari , my cousin phone me to say that, i have to go UAE. If possible i should return that time. but the was not in fevour of me. it was night, and no good transport for me to back me to my home with my family. i reached at rangamati, stayed there full day and back in dhaka in that following night.

After taking essential steps in just 2 days, i was ready to bye my house for one last time.

It was spring when I last see at the sky before entrance in the Airport 'ZIA". time was midnight 2 am.. I am afraid to face the formalities of Immogration, coz every body know the harrasment of BD officials. But with help of someone i cross the barrier easily. My flight took off at 5- 40 am.
it was not amazing experience , coz nothing was too heavy feeling. it was smooth to take off of ETIHAD airways............

I landed at 8-35 am local time at UAE. that mean in that time in BD time was 10-35. it was good journey to see air hostages are moving arround to us....;)

After landing, i amazed to see the airport, is it Airport or a shopping Mall? i took time to realize myself that i am in airport and i have to pass immigration. then i ask someone to indicate the immigration. after retina scan i cross the immigration and took my laggege and come out from the Airport, where my cousin is waiting for me. they pick me up and took me to their home, which is 200 Km far from the Abudhabi Airport. but we crossed 200 Km in just 1.4o Hr, coz we can drive at 140 KPH !!! it cant be think in BD......


I am in amazed scense.............................

dont know how long the sense will continue...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boroi Sondorjo

Rial

Rana said...

ক্যাম্নে কি!!!

Shibly said...

Thank you