More around !

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Real Education

Hi, this is my fate that i born in a country where i have lot of possibilities
but no chance to have go advance due to the bad organizational system!!

But i think, is this our bad luck???

We have nothing to do?
As a countryman i have also so many responsibilities to good for my country.
But why i, cant go ahead???

I know this my thinking, but this should not only be thinking.
Must be possible.
For this first we have to be educated, yes educated. The education which will help ourselves
to choice the right one.
Which will give us the path to the patriotism and honesty.
The education will lead us to think ourselves as a whole unit, not a single want.

I am waiting for the Education, and try to find it, and wish to enlighten people

Best of luck

No comments: